In the past I traveled a lot around Europe bringing my HAM gear with me but haven't done so post Brexit and due COVID lockdowns

My question is are there any cravats to be aware off? Like bring your receipts with you to prove you bought it in the UK etc?

PS, This is not a question about the license (as thats covered by CEPT) but about the transceivers / antennas etc