Thread: Is there away to program send beacon on the PF mic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is there away to program send beacon on the PF mic

Hi there,

I have the Yaesu FTM-400 mobile, is there a way to assign the beacon tx to one of the Program Key on the mic?

Thanks

After looking at the manual for the FTM-400, it appears the only way to do that would be with a firmware hack. There is a list of the functions that can be assigned to one of the "P" buttons on the microphone on page 166 of the manual (under CONFIG menu, function 10). Beacon tx isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by K6CPO View Post
    After looking at the manual for the FTM-400, it appears the only way to do that would be with a firmware hack. There is a list of the functions that can be assigned to one of the "P" buttons on the microphone on page 166 of the manual (under CONFIG menu, function 10). Beacon tx isn't one of them.
    Thank you, how can I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by K6CPO View Post

Thank you, how can I get a hacked firmware?