Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dipole support question.

  1. #1

    Default Dipole support question.

    Cannot remember what the pole is called that stands above say a dipole to support a tubular dipole. Has line running from vertical pole out to dipole. all I can think of is gin pole but do not think that's right.

  2. #2


    Do you mean the boom - the tube that all the directors and half wave dipoles attach to, that runs horizontally out from the support tube?

  3. #3


    Boom truss, boom truss assembly, boom truss support... seems you are thinking of a boom truss.
    Hope this helps
    73 W6TZI

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts