Thread: 24' swaged mast guy's or no guy's?

Default 24' swaged mast guy's or no guy's?

Has any one got experience of these, what I'm wondering is will one need guy's? I am thinking of putting an 8' fence post 3' into the ground at the bottom of my garden and concreting it in to attach it to. It's going to be holding an inverted V so nothing too heavy. Because it's going to be at the bottom of the garden I won't be able to guy it in all directions as can't get behind my garden. I guessing other people must have had similar problems and wondering how you got around the problem if guy's are needed.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F111115700570
    Norman - 2EFAS

maybe a vertical guy could be used in the back corner
    Attachment 1059

If you have room for guys, use them - particularly for a big antenna/rotator up top. It will give you peace of mind and protect a potentially expensive antenna...

Quote Originally Posted by 5B4AJB View Post
    If you have room for guys, use them - particularly for a big antenna/rotator up top. It will give you peace of mind and protect a potentially expensive antenna...
    I have plenty of room just not front,back and sides I can only do front and sides if that makes sense. Vertical guy around back would fit if it'll work but from your responses and my own thoughts I will definitely guy it
    Norman - 2EFAS