Thread: received my VE badge

Default received my VE badge

I filled out the open book test for it, U.S., and received my VE badge. No tests proctered yet though.

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.
    --
    73, Jim/N4AAB/AE got my Extra class license in Aug 10, 2017. Vanity call in Oct, 2014.
    Ham radio site has no popups, no music, no banners.
    'Through the thorns to the stars' from Ghost-in-the-Shell anime.

I'm assuming ARRL VEC? As far as I know, each VEC has to qualify their VEs themselves, although some will accept the other's qualifications. When I became a SANDARC VE, I sent a copy of my SANDARC certificate to the ARRL and they made me an ARRL VE without having to take the ARRL's little exam.

Yes, ARRL VE. Working with the ham radio club I belong to.
    --
    73, Jim/N4AAB/AE got my Extra class license in Aug 10, 2017. Vanity call in Oct, 2014.
    Ham radio site has no popups, no music, no banners.
    'Through the thorns to the stars' from Ghost-in-the-Shell anime.

I picked up the ARRL VE and a buddy of mine hooked me up with the Laurel Group so I got their VE as well. I'd recommend you doing the same. Laurel uses computers so the test is submitted instantly vs sending in all of the paperwork. Just because we like radio doesn't mean we have to manage paperwork like Marconi did.

https://www.marcclub.org/mweb/educat...volunteer.html
    N5MKH - The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper. Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself. Up is down and down is us and man is no longer an alpha predator.