Thread: Noob

Default Noob

Hello!

I am currently making a sad attempt to get into the hobby. I donít feel like Iíve accomplished much because there are some things I donít really understand lol. I tried to reach out to the local HAM clubs but canít seem to get a response or call back. So I figured Iíd join here and maybe you fine people can help me get going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Welcome to the forum.
    Please tell use what country you are in as a start point, as we have members from around the world.
    Pete - 2EōFVL
    The QRM Formally Known As M6PAP!!
    www.selseylifeboats.co.uk
    www.amberleymuseum.co.uk

That, and give us an idea what you're trying to accomplish. Lots of help hiding in the woodwork here.

welcome to the forum and the hobby...

Quote Originally Posted by Deepwun View Post
    Hello!

I am currently making a sad attempt to get into the hobby. I donít feel like Iíve accomplished much because there are some things I donít really understand lol. I tried to reach out to the local HAM clubs but canít seem to get a response or call back. So I figured Iíd join here and maybe you fine people can help me get going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    W7MKT here - as was mentioned in the above replies, you could help others help you by stating some basics about where you are from/what you are interested in or what specifically it is that you "don't understand".

I happen to be new HERE as well but I'm not new to Ham Radio or to forums. You should be as specific as possible if you need help, otherwise it's hard to [Help]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk