Thread: Variable capacity meters !

Default Variable capacity meters !

Anyone suggest, a reasonably priced Variable Capacity meter?? Or has anyone tried the project with Arduino?? Seem to be a rarely mentioned ,or required, subject

Banggood do a wide range of LCR meters, some in kit form. Don't let the fact that it is a Chinese shopping site put you off. I've bought a number of kits from there and haven't had any complaints yet.
    https://www.banggood.com/search/lcr-...l?sortType=asc

G.M. OH8GAD; and thanks for the reply. Yes I have indeed checked that particular site, and agree with you , quite a variety of meters etc .. Inquired about a particular meter being able to offer Variable capacitance, but ' No'. was the answer..Ones claiming to read all 'caps' are around 270 !!!? Thanks again 73's

I have a few LCR modules from ebay, both were under 10, both are excellent, but they don't provide continuous readouts.
    Check this out for a cheap project kit...

Thanks 5B4AJB, for the info o.m .. Yes I've seen that item before, someone on YouTube gave a 'demo' . I am still leaning towards Arduino to try to resolve my problem; - well , hardly a problem as such , just have a box full of 'variables' and would like to have an idea of the smaller ( vhf) types. The 'larger' ones are a little more easy to 'guess' ??