Thread: SWR/Power Meter

Question SWR/Power Meter

I have a Qualicorp Model 110 SWR/Power Meter and would like an on/line instruction Manual.
    Does anyone have one they would share?

VernF

Set your radio output power for around 2 to 10W output, or low power setting
    Set your radio tuning for mid-band, or channel 20, also, set mode to AM or CW
    Turn the knob on the SWR meter fully counter-clockwise
    Set the switch on the SWR meter to FWD, or forward
    Transmit on the radio and rotate the knob on the SWR meter clockwise until the meter is at 100% scale
    Switch the SWR meter to REF, or reflect and transmit again, read off the meter reading...

Try to keep your transmissions as short as possible to minimise damage by potentially high SWR
    Listen on the frequency for at least 30 seconds to ensure you are not transmitting over a QSO

Vern - never heard of Qualicorp? Have you a picture of it?

qualicorp came up on google as a Brazilian health care provider (insurance company).

And some other things too

https://imged.com/1970s-vintage-qual...r-9561094.html

I guess it's a typo: Should be Qualicomp. It seems to be a 70's era model. See the picture in the above link.

Anyway, if it is the same one, then Dem's instructions are the one to follow, though there is a slider for the adjustment,not a rotatable knob. But you should be able to work it out