Thread: New to the forum

Cool New to the forum

Greetings all! This is Eric, WZ7U, and I'm located in NW Oregon along the Columbia River about 35 miles back from the Pacific Ocean at CN86jc. The little town my wife and I live in of about 1800 is timber oriented and quite beautiful. Weather here is pretty mild considering the latitude, if you don't mind a bit of rain for 7-8 months a year. All in all I consider ourselves very blessed indeed to be here and I wish you all could visit the area at least once in your lifetime to enjoy this as well. It will be nice to have another forum to haunt, thanks for letting me in. Very 73 to all, Eric

Hello Eric,

And welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    Greetings all! This is Eric, WZ7U, and I'm located in NW Oregon along the Columbia River about 35 miles back from the Pacific Ocean at CN86jc. The little town my wife and I live in of about 1800 is timber oriented and quite beautiful. Weather here is pretty mild considering the latitude, if you don't mind a bit of rain for 7-8 months a year. All in all I consider ourselves very blessed indeed to be here and I wish you all could visit the area at least once in your lifetime to enjoy this as well. It will be nice to have another forum to haunt, thanks for letting me in. Very 73 to all, Eric
    Hello Eric, my name is Brad and Iím not too far from you in Silverton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pmh View Post
    Hello Eric,

And welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Phil
    Greetings Phil,
    I'm looking forward to seeing how you folks across the pond run things. Thanks for letting me in. Have a wonderful day!

73, Eric

Quote Originally Posted by btfoss View Post
    Hello Eric, my name is Brad and Iím not too far from you in Silverton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Brad,
    Nice to see a 'neighbor' on the board. Silverton is a nice place too. The Wilamette valley, for those that don't know, is some of the most fertile agricultural soil in the state of Oregon, if not the world. You are blessed as well Brad. Enjoy yourself, see you later on here.

73, Eric