Thread: What's with the Point System?

Default What's with the Point System?

Every so often I receive a Notification that I've got "X" amount of Points. I haven't found any information on this HRF system which leaves me wondering. Can anyone that programs the software or hardware Please give me a brief description of the HRF Point System.

Dan
    WA9WVX

Interesting. I've never had any such notice. The last I got points of any sort was for doing 50 in a 30 zone...

OH! I know what your points are. I've even given you some. It's what happens when you click on that Sheriffs Badge looking icon under someones picture and give them Kudos for a good post. You get to "add to their reputation." And I think you can also take away from their reputation too for something boneheaded or offensive.

I'll go do one for you as a test.

EDIT: ==> Test Failed. Said I need to spread the love around before I give you kudos again.
    Last edited by GTGallop; Fri 14th Apr 2017 at 04:16. Reason: Test Failed
    KG7NDC

Hello Gentlemen,

Well I think you guys have answered my question as I've been stumped trying to figure out this Point System. I hope You have a pleasant Easter and watch out for those (Chocolate) Bunny Rabbits!

Dan
    WA9WVX