Thread: Embedded Hardware

Default Embedded Hardware

Is anyone doing any sort of work using embedded hardware within ham radio? I'm using the term loosely can cover Arduino, Raspberry Pi (ARM) or any other thing that has some sort of processor
    Peter, 2E0SQL - http://www.2e0sql.co.uk

Hi,

I am trying to cook something, at this moment is based on sam7x256(or 512), but due to some problems with the ethernet driver, i think
    will port the whole project to STM32F4, much more powerful cpu and extra DSP instructions.

Still lots work to be done, at the moment i have working bootloader with USB os upload, os, tasks etc. UI, encoder read via interrupt working,
    LCD driver is fully working. SI570 control is (almost) working. TLV320 control is done, I2S - nothing done yet. It is a long shot really, but
    extremely cool project to work on in my spare time.

My inspiration is off course the SDRCube project, i just don't like the idea of using a PIC.

SDRCube project is really interesting which makes me feel enthusiastic with this sort of plan too. Share to us your accomplishment as soon as they're done.