PDA

View Full Version : Base Radios tentec jupiter

2m0onw
Sun 8th Mar 2015, 14:46
Hi all I'm new to the forum and I wonderin if someone can help me with a power problem my jupiter is pushing 65w the power level is up to 100%
I was wondering plz if there's a resister or something to turn radio bk up to 100w
the power level won't pass 65w even when the power level is up full
I think the radio has been turned dwn
from inside the radio
thanks kevin

2m0onw
Mon 9th Mar 2015, 10:23
I thought this was forum for advice there's not much here?

WX4LTG
Mon 9th Mar 2015, 11:30
I'm terribly sorry that nobody has responded fast enough to make you happy.

If I actually owned a Jupiter, I might have an opinion for you. If anyone I knew personally owned a Jupiter, I might ask them for you. But if you're going to complain after less than 24 hours that nobody's responding fast enough for your tastes, well, I guess that'd be your problem. Try calling/e-mailing/contacting Ten-Tec's service department and see if they have an answer. Here's a good link for you: http://bit.ly/1BYmaH4

KB3ZHX
Mon 13th Jul 2015, 05:38
Yeah it's a forum for advice, but its not the most popular forum as of yet. I don't think your radio's output can just be turned down as you suggest via some resistor.

Sounds like more of an output problem. How is the swr? Perhaps it is high and the radio is protecting the final transistors for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

KB3ZHX
Mon 13th Jul 2015, 05:40
[QUOTE=KB3ZHX;26412]Yeah it's a forum for advice, but its not the most popular forum as of yet. I don't think your radio's output can just be turned down as you suggest via some resistor.

Sounds like more of an output problem. How is the swr? Perhaps it is high and the radio is protecting the final transistors for you.

We would need more info...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk