PDA

View Full Version : Raspberry Pi Addon boards

2e0sql
Thu 16th Jan 2014, 20:21
Hi All,

Out of interest what add on boards are people using with their raspberry pis? I'm a big fan of the TNC-Pi that allows you to do packet radio with every little effort.

5B4AJB
Thu 16th Jan 2014, 21:36
One of these (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raspberry-Pi-Rs-Pi-I2C-32-Channel-12-bit-PMW-Servo-Board-/321076390929?pt=UK_Computing_Internal_Port_Expansi on_Cards&hash=item4ac1a4ec11)...

M6HSB
Sat 1st Feb 2014, 17:18
one of what ???? cant see anything lol

gw0tqm
Thu 24th Apr 2014, 20:06
Id like to set my pi up with a simple interface to act as a rf to echolink gateway from my motorcycle when im at the pub.... looks like I need to build the interface however the only shop one is $$$ so open to suggestions

I plan to use a usb audio dongle and an old alinco handi but the bit in between and the pi set up will be the challenge

Carl gw0tqm

N4AAB
Fri 25th Apr 2014, 01:49
Some places sell bare interface boards. They include some items to solder to the boards. You can construct your own. Of course, you should make sure that traces on the board will handle the layout you want to use.

Radio Shack has a Seeed proto shield for Arduino. From the seeed web site, they are also working on a proto board for the Raspberry Pi. Still in Beta though.